6. Homeowners insurance gives you both property and liability
protection. True or false
7. Which of these is the best description of the “special”
(HO-3) homeowners insurance policy? 1.It offers extensive coverage
for your home and also includes personal property and liability
protection 2.It’s the most comprehensive policy available, covering
even flood damage
8. True or False Liability protection covers both personal
liability and the medical expenses of anyone accidentally injured
on your property.
9. Which area is not protected by most homeowners insurance?
1.The home 2.Your view 3.Loss of use 4.Personal property
10. Which one of these is covered by a specific type of
insurance policy? 1.Off-grid homes 2.Condominiums 3.Homes with more
than two stories 4.Homes in rural areas