It's a great drink with gin, cucumber, and lemon grass. Look for any recipe ideas.
To make a Zen Press you also have to make the Lemongrass Syrup. Here's a recipe....
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 stalk lemongrass (readily found at Asian Markets)
* Place sugar and water into a small pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar crystals have dissolved.
* Slice the pale, fleshy base of lemon grass into small rounds and add to the sugar and water mixture.
* Let the syrup cool for at least 30 minutes, or longer for stronger flavoring.
Makes 1 drink
1 inch of cucumber, peeled and cut into ¼ inch rounds
3/4 jigger lemongrass syrup
1 jigger Gin
* Muddle cucumber slices in the bottom of a glass.
* Add lemongrass syrup and gin.
* Stir, and strain into a glass.
* Add ice, and top with a splash of Sprite and Seltzer.