There's a user manual at the bottom of the page which includes codes.
1. Turn on the device you want to program and press the button (TV2 button to program non Vizo TVs) on the Vizio remote control that corresponds to the device you are programming
2. Hold down the "Setup" button on the Vizio remote until the indicator light blinks twice.
3.Find the codes for your device in the Vizio remote control user guide. The codes are listed by manufacturer.
4.Input the first code listed for the manufacturer of your device. Use the number buttons on the remote control to enter the code. If it is accepted, the indicator light will blink twice.
5.Point the remote at the device and press the "Power" button. If the code works, the device is programmed to work with the remote. If it doesn't work, continue to Step 6.
6.Repeat Steps 2 to 5 with the next code on the list until the device shuts off when you press the "Power" button. If none of the codes work, search for the code with your Vizio remote control.
Searching for Codes
7. Power on the device and press the button on the Vizio remote control that corresponds to the device.
8. Press the "Setup" button until the indicator light blinks twice.
9. Enter "991" with the remote control keypad. The indicator light will blink twice again.
10.Aim the remote at the device and press the "Power" button and then the device button. Continue alternating the buttons until the device turns off. It may take hundreds of button presses before you find the code.
11.Hold the "Setup" button until the indicator light blinks twice if the device still does not respond.
12. Enter "992" and press the device button on the remote control twice.
13. Repeat Steps 1 to 4 and search for the code a second time until the device turns off
"vz043 remote manual" Google that and you'll get the manual go to page 7 or 18 your answer should be there