I'm looking at getting this Tattooed on my back BUT.. am Having trouble getting it translated into French I have been given three ways of saying it:
- Elle Vole Avec Ses Propres Ailes;
- Elle Vole De Ses Propres Ailes; and
- Voler De Ses Propres Ailes
Can any one help me properly translate it so I'm not walking around with something that doesn't mean what i want it to say.
Rule Number One: Never get a tattoo in a language you don't fully understand. The chances of getting a translation that exactly reflects what you mean to say (which, by the way, is not clear in English either) are very slim.
Elle Vole De Ses Propres Ailes is the exact translation of your sentence.
Number 1 is incorrect and number 3 means to fly not she fliesSource(s): French native
Well this is what they all mean..
- Elle Vole Avec Ses Propres Ailes ~ She Flies With Her Own Wings;
- Elle Vole De Ses Propres Ailes ~ She Flies On Her Own Wings;
- Voler De Ses Propres Ailes ~Stealing From Her Own Wings
I think number 2 is the best & it makes the most sence to me 🙂
All the best and hope this helpsSource(s): French Speaker
Tattoo Gallery, Lettering, Photos & MoreSource(s): https://snipurl.im/a3Pc8
It's "elle vole de ses propres ailes"
Elle vole de ses propres ailes 🙂
2 and 2 and 2 and always 2.
1 is uncorrectSource(s): Je suis français 😉
N°2 but don't use capitals