5 reasons for Imperialism:
1. Political (nationalism, to be the most powerful country by ruling many other countries).
2. Economical (to use other country’s resources, recieve cheap labor, have a market for their goods. i.e. Africa).
3. Religious (to spread their religion. i.e. missionaries)
4. Idealogical (believed that their race was better and had to civilize other people by teaching them. i.e. The White Man’s burden)
5. Exploratory (people wanted to explore new lands for mapping, etc.)
Causes Of Imperialism
Reasons For Imperialism
This Site Might Help You.
what are 5 main causes of imperialism?
1. Economic motive
2). 3). 5). 6). Germany’s leader in 1914 was Kaiser Wilhelm II, who had been ruler since 1888, and didn’t die until 1941; the death of Germany’s leader cannot therefore have been a cause of WW1.
5 x $
I believe that it is true there were many factors but the most ideal factors are five:-
I hope it will help you 🙂
2.NEED FOR RAW MATERIALS
5.AVAILABLE CHEAP LABOURS